Friday, June 04, 2010

June 4, 2010

Huh. Four days of E2L style eating and I’m feeling better, sleeping better, lost some weight. So of course last night I totally binged. Why? I dunno. It was a frustrating day at work, got skeeved with hub when he wanted to go to Costco when dinner was gonna be ready in 15 minutes – but I waited until he got home (even though he was late) so we could sit down as a family. But none of that really explains it. I was home alone (that’s important), I was still feeling a little hungry after dinner (fine, have more dinner – it was yummy and nutritious), and there ya go. Recipe for disaster.

Intellectually, I know eating unhealthy food leaves me feeling worse in the long run, so why do I still do it sometimes? Oh well, back in the saddle.

Despite that setback, I lost half a pound last week – it’s a start!

Food has been good - I have have really good breakfast & lunches planned. Dinners have been pretty successful this week. Next week the guys requested some stuff that will make it more difficult - I think I'll need to make a couple of things for myself and just eat them for a couple of days.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: