Misc.
Boy's second day of summer. I wonder what time he’ll get up??? He's up visiting with his uncles since yesterdya afternoon, the house sure was quiet last night.
Took dog to vet. Butch has been not feeling well, with the result he’s been aggressive to guests and our other dogs. Not good.
Last week MIL’s car window broke – in the down position of course. Estimated $300 to fix, which she doesn’t have. Luckily the garage managed to get the window up for her, so the car can be secured until she has the money.
This week MIL’s AC in her car broke. No estimate on that repair. My mom is unwilling to loan her any more money and we aren’t either. Hub always says that if his mother didn’t have bad luck, she’d have no luck at all.
Moving my grandmother with an ETA of Monday to get all the paperwork done. We are having to move her ourselves since this new place isn’t in the county. No point in going into detail, let’s just say my mom went over Saturday and was horrified.
Food planning this week wasn't the best - made a couple of things that just didn't work out and didn't have time to make some others. Despite that, I'm doing pretty well and I'm down nearly 5 pounds. A good start!!!
I can't remember if I mentioned, but I signed up for swim lessons at the Y this month. Last night was my second lesson and it's going great! My freestyle form is looking good and so is the back stroke. I want to learn butterfly so that I can alternate for a more complete workout when I swim. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment