Baby steps
Okay, I've picked myself up out of my funk. This weekend I got a lot done around the house - an organized and tidy house always makes me feel better.
I have NOT been to the gym (sheesh!) but I did make yoga yesterday. Work is very busy right now - it's the rush before people go out for the holidays. I am going to go to spin tonight.
I didn't make my faux pho - I had two types of leftover soup post weekend and I only need lunch for 3 days: one day is our department pot luck and one day we are working at the food bank and going out for lunch.
I made the brussel sprout and mushroom soup from fatfreevegan.com which both my mom & I enjoyed very much and the guys weren't wild about. Oh well - more for us! :-)
Tonight I have lentil soup in the crock pot and I'll make some cornbread to go alongside.
Hub isn't working today or yesterday - he has a toenail that's gotten infected and the dr. wants him to soak it and take antibiotics - he has an appt with a podiatrist next week to get the nail removed (yuck!). Poor guy.
We watched Toy Story 3 last night and I bawled at the end. Be warned - it's not a sad ending in the tragic sense, but a total tear jerker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you pulling yourself out of the funk. During times like that maintaining is a huge accomplishment. :-)
Enjoy spin class tonight.
I hope everything goes well with hubby's toe.
Ali
Post a Comment