Still Scary
The scale number is still scary. I know intellectually I didn't gain 2.6 pounds in one evening, but it still makes me feel nervous. I dunno - maybe I shouldn't have had popcorn! Frustrating!
Yesterday was yoga at lunch, 30 min Tone & Sculpt followed by 30 min on the elliptical after work, then home for a quick bite to eat then restoraative yofa at the Y. Long day - no sofa time at all!
Lunches are all cooked and packed - ready to be tossed into the lunch box. Tonight's dinner is in the crockpot and the gym bag is near readiness for this evening.
I just keep on keeping on! Nothing too exciting I guess!
Going to go vote soon. Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate it when the scale does things like that. I assume it is usually water weight from sodium or hormonal. :-/
Ali
Post a Comment