Hub's knee is still swollen, which isn't surprising since he hasn't been icing it. He has been doing a good job of keeping it elevated and taking it easy, but he needs to ice it too.
I am going to jump on Allan's bandwagon and join his Phase 6 diet. I need it, and I need the support.
We are really loving the hotel - 2 bed, 2 bath, small kitchen and living area, breakfast downstairs - which is actually good!
This weekend I'm organizing some of my stuff I "packed" from the house one day, and the other helping my mom with some of her decluttering efforts.
I made a really good pot of red beans for red beans and rice last night and mom forgot to put them in the fridge. Oops! Tood bad b/c they were really good.
No more news on the house front - just waiting to hear regarding the appraisal. Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment