Hub's knee surgery went well. The reality is that he needs to lose weight and doing so would certainly help his knee recovery. I am trying to focus on making better choices to support him. We've both been a little catch-as-catch-can about food with everything that's been going on.
It's weird - we've been waiting for new temp housing (we're moving in today to a Residence Inn). In the interim, I've been at the apartment alone, it's just been not a lot of fun. It's like I go over to my mom's, have dinner & visit, and then heard off to the apartment once I start getting sleepy (about 8:30). It's hard to explain - my life just feels like it's in this weird disconnected state - no home, just a place I sleep without my family, just weird.
The house purchase is moving along. The house feels like a bit of a money pit, which isn't a great feeling, but that's what $200K gets you in south Florida. It's a nice house, it just needs some work. I know it'll all work out, I guess I'm just feel tired and overwhelmed and a bit burned out.
I feel like I complain a lot when I post, which is probably one reason I haven't been posting much. But better here than to my co-workers all the time I guess.
Seriously, things are moving along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment