Sunday, October 23, 2011

Call me crazy

I know I posted the other day about watching those documentaries. One that really struck a nerve with me was "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead". It has prompted me to try a 10 day juice fast - not only to lose weight (although that is a big part), but to help me regain some energy. I am not making healthy choices and I think a radical overhaul can only help. I plan to start Friday. I've been (with little success) been trying to find a farmer's market near the house). I may have to settle for the flea market, supplemented with Costco and W-M.

I know it sounds crazy, but I need to do something. Today I dragged out my juicer and directions to re-learn how to use it. I juiced today. I drank it quickly and felt a bit oogie. Probably too much at once. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: