Some days better, some days not
I was up from 1 am to 5 am, just feeling really overwhelmed and stressed. I met with the counselor tonight, but even before I was feeling better. I took a nap, I ate some dinner. It's like I used up a lot of my emotions, and I'm feeling a little calmer.
With the counselor I was able to formulate some strategies for focusing better at work - that's feeling a little out of control so having that more in control will help. I just go and can't seem to get focused and organized. I am going to schedule my time so that I have appointments set for myself on all my different projects. At any given time I'm working on 4-5 different things, and I am responsible for managing my time. Needless to say, right now that's hard!!
The boy can't go back to his old high school, he would have to go to the school in my mom's district, so he's back to not knowing what he wants to do. I have an appt with the attorney on Friday to find out what we would need to do to give my mom custody - which is what we'd have to do for her to enroll him in school up there. I know this is the biggest decision he's ever had to make, but at his age I know it's one he's going to have to make for himself. He's too old for me to force him into staying he against his will - that would backfire bigtime.
Anyway, I totally pigged out last night & in the middle of the night to the point I felt ill. Not good. I didn't eat at all until supper - I just felt too dreadful. So that's not good, but I'm hoping that will subside. Hub and I are communicating better - really talking, making decisions, and that feels good.
So, better I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Probably the biggest thing for you right night is to get rid of some of the stress ;))))) I KNOW........easier said than done, right?
Post a Comment