Documentaries
Things are going along about as usual. I have watched several documentaries in the past week I thought I'd mention:
"Forks over Knives" A dcoumentary focused on the work of Drs Esselysten and Campbell about nutrition and the effect of the American diet on health.
"Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" Focusing on two men who have serious health issues, this documentary chronicles the rigorous healing path -- including a two-month diet of fruits and vegetables -- that both attempt in a bid to rescue their health.
"Ashtanga NY" A documentary about the visit from India of the Ashtanga guru to NY during the 9/11 attacks.
"Running the Sahara" America's Charlie Engle (from Greensboro NC), Canada's Ray Zahab and Taiwan's Kevin Lin embark on an unprecedented quest to traverse the entire Sahara desert -- on foot. Along the way, the runners encounter the beauties and hardships that accompany modern African life.
I enjoyed them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment