Workout and etc.
The boy is home from school today. He called me on the way to work and asked me to call him in absent because he was sick at his stomach. I have another dr. appointment for him tomorrow - I hope they can do something, this is crazy.
This morning I did the lower body workout on Kathy Smith's "Lift Weights to Lose Weight" - I have to say I like the lower body workout even better. It was tough and all you really needed was a chair! I had a weight bench, so I modified and used that. It was hard! I was sweating (more than I would have liked!) and there was some points when I had to stop it was so tough. I felt like I had a good (thought brief) lower body workout. I can totally see these working.
I do have a Joyce Vedral dvd coming soon from netflix. I have a couple of her books - she was one of the very early proponents of women lifting weights like men (just lighter), but I've never seen any of her videos. So I'm curious.
Anyway, not too much else to report. Jordan and I took a short walk last evening. I watched the first half of "My Name is Bruce" which is a horror spoof starring bruce Campbell, spoofing his own career and movies. I made a yummy meal of baked salmon, scampi noodles, and a big salad. The boys picked at a salad - with my boy eating a little salmon later in the evening. So glad I cooked a good meal for them. Grr. (His friend N eats at our house more than he eats at home).
I got a good night of sleep and I'm taking tomorrow off work to take care of a bunch of errands. A mom's work is never done!
Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment