Thursday, October 04, 2012
Thursday - dragging
Weight: Down 0.2 pounds from yesterday.
Plan for today:
Breakfast: spinach meat loaf
Lunch: vegetable salad with chicken
Dinner: ? We are going to one of those Brazilian “meat buffet” restaurants for dinner.
Evening Snack: Uh, no.
Exercise: kettlebells and yoga, Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance
I went home yesterday and had a nap, then we got in the pool for a bit, which was wonderful! We had dinner and a colleague came over and ate with us. He needs a place to stay for a few months and is probably going to be moving in with us in January. I wanted him to meet the dogs and the husband. Things went well and while it’s a bit unusual, it will help him out A LOT and the extra cash will certainly help with my dental work.
After dinner we watched a couple of episodes of Dr. Who (I love Netflix – no commercials!). I was feeling restless and wanted …. Something. Luckily there was nothing junky in the house. Having to actually leave to go get junk helped me realize that it wasn’t worth it – effort or calorie-wise. So even though I’d planned a green drink, since I also made a fruit salad to go with dinner I didn’t have anything later.
Based on my coughing the night before, I decided to take some Nyquil before going to bed. I slept through the night (like a log), but I woke up this morning feeling a little tired & fuzzy around the edges. Gah. My cold is mostly gone but I have some lingering sniffles and cough that just won’t end. I can’t wait to feel better and have more energy!
Today the 1 pm group is doing Insanity, ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment