Monday, March 10, 2014

Good morning

For me, one of the things about being on a computer at work all day means that when I get home I don't want to be on the computer!

I generally log on enough to check personal email and spend a few minutes checking in with friends on facebook.  But this weekend I didn't log in at all.  I did my chores (shopping, food prep, cleaned the bathroom etc.) and other than that I read and watched movies.  Kinda boring, but I needed some down time after a rather whirlwind trip to NC.

Still doing Whole 30.  I have rearranged my meals slightly.  I missed my big lunch salad, so I decided to move my dinner leftovers to breakfast.  It's not like I was having traditional breakfast anyway.  And this way I get my salad back, which I missed.

Tonight is the last night of my sewing class.  I have learned a fair bit and I would definitely take another if the opportunity came up. 

Hope you have a good day!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I forgot my hard boiled egg today for part of my breakfast. But I had my cashews, banana, and an abundance of broccoli, so that's what it was. Traditional breakfasts ...meh. I like one on Sunday, but the rest of the week, other than an egg in some format, is VERY untraditional for me!