Yesterday was a mixed bag. Workday was good - productive, busy. Ate the packed food, did my T25 workout - all routine. After work I picked up a couple of books at the library, then prepared a nice dinner (baked pork chops, green beans, and sweet potato fries). I like chopping the potato into fries because they cook in the same time as everything else.
After dinner I was kinda in a funk. And I was craving sweets! That never happens - I'm not a sweets person really. I can easily eat 1 cookie, or 1 small slice of pie (like at my son's birthday) and not touch it again. That was weird. And I didn't sleep well - the thermostat was up a degree higher than normal and I was hot. I dunno.
I didn't manage to get out and go for a walk - which I should do in the evening since its so dark in the morning. I will tonight. There I said it - now I have to!
I am loving the tweak of eating my leftovers for breakfast and going back to my big salad at lunch. For one it makes it easier to get in veggies in the morning (I had green beans and a pork chop this morning). For two it means I'm getting a good 4-5 cups of raw veggies at lunch - I was missing my raw veggies!
I have a number of small tasks I really need to take care of today and tomorrow. Sadly, my motivation came back for a day and is now playing "hide and go seek".
Having said all that, I am feeling much better than I was this time last week!
Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eating lots of nutritious raw veggies is the best thing I do for myself every day! It's SO life affirming!!
Post a Comment