See how easy it is to lose focus when life keeps happening?
But that's the point, isn't it? Something is always happening - that's life. The trick is to find the balance to do the things you NEED to do, plus a few you want.
IMO, part of the challenge is learning to tell the difference. Some things are easy (tv), other things may be more nuanced (stuff around the house). Anyway, any time your life changes to have to find your way again. Nothing stays the same, does it?
Work is good, hub is happy, boy is .. well, 19 is a tough age.
I have signed up for swim lessons and water aerobics and am excited. I continue to make good quality foods, and eating out is generally kept to a minimum, unless traveling. And then I work to make good choices.
I am worried about my son - that's part of parenthood. But mostly I'm in a really good place right now.
A good friend rode to Wilmington with me for the weekend. We fished and laughed and it was so nice to be around a good friend. Lord how I have missed that.
Be well. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good post, very much in line with my own thinking lately. I think I need to follow your lead and start trying to eat healthier, a large daily salad, like you mentioned in your next post, would be a good start. Keep it up!
Post a Comment