I know I mentioned yesterday that I decided to do some different fitness stuff next month. I like my trainer, but I wanted to do something different next month.
I got my husband and I a groupon for a month of Bikram yoga. We've done it before (several years ago) and enjoyed it, so I thought it might be nice for both of us.
In addition to that, I bought a groupon for 2 massages - 1 for me, 1 for mom.
AND (this isn't a groupon), but I found a kettlebell instructor over in Raleigh. I told him I was coming from out of town and could we schedule a session or two and he said "Of course!" Some people want you to buy a package - which I understand, but doesn't make sense if you are driving 2 hours for a session. So I am going to do a couple of sessions with him to make sure my form is still good. Woo hoo!
I love these kind of physical challenges! And I am thrilled that my fitness is improving enough that I can do this kind of stuff!
Okay, off to water aerobics.
Have a nice evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment