Friday, December 19, 2014

Sisterhood of the traveling pants

So, first up:  Lost 1.2 pounds this week.  Not too shabby for the holiday season.

So, I've been navigating the office food mine field.  It's pretty ridiculous, you know?

What else?  I've got some pants that don't fit - for the good reason! :-)  They are now too large.  Woot!  There is a lady at work that is also losing weight and is currently about a size larger than me.  We were talking the other day and she was saying she hated buying clothes that wouldn't fit for long.  I told her I'd been buying stuff at the thrift shop - and she has as well.  Anyway, I asked her if she wanted the pants and she was thrilled!  She offered to pay me, but I told her to pass them on or donate them.  Anyway, she was happy and I felt good. I was going to donate them, but hey - if I can help a co-worker, even better, huh?

So that's all for now.  Have a good evening!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

fantastic on the loss and the pants paying forward, neca!