So, about yesterday. Hub called his mom and asked her to call my mom to see if my mom would meet him at the back Friday so he could sign the car over to me. Uh, WTF!?! So, why is he trying so hard to avoid me? Anyway, I told him that he would need to meet me because I was the one who would be getting the car, not my mom. Dumba$$. And we could sign the separation agreement at the same time.
He made a few asinine statements, but so far seems amenable to this plan. We shall see.
I don't understand why he is trying so hard to avoid me, I'm like, let's just get it done and move on, but he would rather delay & avoid. What a coward. Moving on....
Had an amazing Cross Fit workout this morning. Here is what was written:
400 m run (with duffel bag)
30 push presses
400 m run (with duffel bag)
30 pull ups
400 m run (with duffel bag)
30 cleans
400 m run (with duffel bag)
30 pull ups
400 m run (with duffel bag)
30 push presses
400 m run (with duffel bag)
It was a partner workout so you only do half the exercises in between - we traded off with sets of 5. Since I don't run we did a 300 m row instead. It took us around 22 minutes. Not too shabby, but boy was I whipped! I was proud of th epace we were able to maintain and having a partner pushed me.
I came home & had a steak & tomato omelet. I am going to take a shower and then start on chores - the usual cleaning, shopping, food prep, plus dog washing! :-)
Anyway, just needed to vent yesterday. One trait about my ex that drove me nuts was the way he would do just about anything (including lie) in order to avoid something unpleasant. I'm a rip off the bandage kinda girl. I'd rather be done with it so I can move on.
Okay, have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know it's tough now, but you are so much better off without him (and his awful mom, too.) Sorry about this, but you are moving towards the ties being severed, and then you can really heal. And in some ways, his being such a dick will make that a little easier for you. ;)
I'm going to say something positive !
Love the sound of your steak & tomato omelet !
Thinking of you.
All the best Jan
Thanks Jan - the omelet was awesome! Gwen, you are right. Can't wait till the agreement is signed!!!
Post a Comment