Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday


My reaction when a friend had to shut down her blog.  Most uncool.

My day was nice - had lunch with a good friend which was a treat.  Ate planned food, went to Cross Fit, then had a yummy dinner (salmon patties, baked fries, roasted okra).

I am very proud of myself! My feelings about Cross Fit have been mixed - I love the weight lifting part, but the conditioning work is pretty brutal and I dread it because I'm not in good condition.  Tonight's metcon included multiple 800 meter runs.  I asked how long to row as a substitute and did that instead.  I am proud of myself.  I didn't make excuses, just asked, rowed that distance instead, and moved on.  It was still very hard, but it didn't feel overwhelming.  So yay for sticking up for what is right for my body!

Ex is going to have to go in to the DMV and register the car.  I texted him and he said okay.  So done.  Moving on from that.

I hope you had a great day and enjoy your evening.  Take care!

3 comments:

Scooter Hussy said...

Way to stick to Crossfit! In the shape I'm in now, I'd be terrified to even walk in a Crossfit gym...maybe down the road.

neca said...

I have to say, I really like Cross Fit! There are some very fit people, but also not so fit, and older, and .. well, all kinds of people! I've decided to just keep going and not care what other people think! :-)

Ak said...

I'd love to try Cross Fit someday. So many people have good things to say about it. Way to go!