I have no idea who has been slipping me sleeping pills! I have been SO tired lately. I came home and took a nap (again today) then ate supper, then went to water aerobics.
I don't know why I've been so tired lately, but I've taken a nap every day after work. I've done water aerobics twice, did Cross Fit last night, and plan to do Cross Fit again Friday and Saturday.
In any case, other than a small bag of chips (200 calories) that I gave in to at work today (it was my long day - 10 hours - and I was tired), food has been on plan and exercise has been really good.
Okay, my son is visiting so I'm gonna get off the computer.
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
might be a sign of depression. Nothing serious, just a way to 'escape.' Might not. At least you are getting some good rest in! :)
Most importantly, listen to your body - right now it needs an afternoon nap, so give it that rest!
Post a Comment