That title was the title of a post on http://carlabirnberg.com/ (it's a quote from "Fools Rush In" - a very silly enjoyable rom com). I love that quote - it perfectly captures what it is I feel like I need to find - not a person, so much as a passion.
So, today was Cross Fit. I never regret going, but sometimes it is hard to get there. It is hard, and way outside my comfort zone. But I always feel accomplished when I leave the gym.
Work was fine, ate my packed food. Dinner was potato, baked fish, and roasted broccoli. My mom and son are headed to the beach this weekend - I'll be here, dog sitting. Getting together at some point with a friend. I'm very much looking forward to a quiet weekend home alone.
I have an interview tomorrow (with my boss) for a full time position on my team. I don't know what will happen. If I don't get it I will be disappointed, but I know I'll be okay. So, fingers crossed! :-)
Okay, going to take a shower! Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fingers crossed, and a prayer headed your way as well. Good luck! :)
Post a Comment