Friday, July 03, 2015

Then I left you hanging

Good morning.

Just a quick note before I head for work.  I've been to water aerobics and Cross Fit this week.  I've also done some emotional eating, but I am feeling better.  I've got my travel plans sorted out for my trip to Pennsylvania at the end of the month.

On our call Tuesday, Sean asked us to finish the sentence, "When I have lost the weight, I ...".  My answer was a bit backward, because my sentence is "When I ..., then I will lose the weight."  I've said it before, but I have to deal with the empty place I fill with food.  It's not just emotional eating, it's eating to fill that void. 

Working on it - sometimes with mixed results, but working on it.

Have a good day!

5 comments:

Gwen said...

I think just knowing the issue...is a huge step in the right direction. :)

neca said...

Thanks Gwen. That's true, I guess just a combo of empty nest + suddenly single = what is my life's purpose???? Getting there!

Lowcarb team member said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lowcarb team member said...

You're working on it and you will get there !

All the best Jan

Ak said...

I struggle with emotional eating sometimes too. It's really hard to break habits like that but I'm confident that it can be done. I think I need to have a plan in place BEFORE I feel the need to emotionally eat...in the moment it's too hard to be practical.