Sorry to leave you hanging again - I was busy having a wonderful weekend!!!
A dear friend Kay came for the weekend, my son was here, and a friend of his. We grilled out a bunch, watched movies (including "Independence Day"), and just hung out. It was awesome! I needed that - I really relaxed. :-)
Saturday morning I went to Cross Fit and had a long talk with the owner. I've been feeling frustrated lately - I haven't been sure about my form and feel like I haven't been making progress. He assured my I was doing fine & on track, but said he would also bring it up with the other 2 teachers. I also committed to coming in a practicing my form more, even if I'm not going in to work out. Today after work I went over & worked on my cleans before dinner. I'm going to water aerobics in a few minutes.
Anyway, I'm doing pretty well!
I made a really good recipe for breakfast this week:
Thai style burgers: garlic, ginger, lemongrass & cilantro, topped with an Asian slaw: slaw mix with cilantro, sesame oil & lime juice.
Really good and a nice serving of veggies with breakfast!
Have a good day! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a lovely newsy post Neca.
Those Thai style burgers sound delicious...
All the best Jan
so glad things are looking up! :)
Thanks! I adapted and drastically simplified a recipe I found. I don't have specific measurements, but they came out really tasty!
So glad to hear you are doing well... it shows in the tone of your writing too!
Post a Comment