Still snowed in. The dogs and I walked up to Main Street at lunchtime today - nothing has been scraped, so 7 inches of snow has been mashed into a sheet of ice. T ventured out (no real reason, I think he was restless). Since the sun is out, hopefully he will go slow and be fine. At this point I'm not sure I'll be heading in tomorrow either.
We get a channel called "Comet TV". This month they've been doing an Edgar Allen Poe double feature every Wednesday. Last night we watched "The Raven" - a comedy with Vincent Price, Boris, Karloff, Peter Lorre, and a very young Jack Nicholson. We've been thoroughly enjoying our discovery - it's 1266 on our line-up, way out far way from everything else.
Obviously nothing much is going on if I'm blathering about TV! Walking and shoveling snow in the absence of gym attendance.
The big excitement is that I am getting a Varidesk at work, so I can start standing more. Given the length of my commute, I am especially grateful.
Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I should not be complaining that it's 68 degrees here with winds 20-30 miles an hour with some occasional gusts of up to 70 miles per hour. I feel like being a lazy ass, but you give me the motivation to move today.......
Glad it was motivating! It's been so cold and dark here, that getting out in the sun has felt good!
Post a Comment