Got home Friday, Susie had destroyed the dog door. Not just the flap, but the frame as well. Since it was supposed to SNOW Friday night, we opted to close the storm door so air wouldn't come in the gaping hole in the door. Apparently in the middle of the night Susie needing to go out but could not, and instead left a crop circle of diarrhea on the den rug.
So,
- New dog door plus fill dirt for the holes in the yard she regularly creates - $100
- Steam cleaner rental plus dog enzyme de-stank solution $60
- Dog medicine from vet $100
- Lunch at Costco food court because I was starving and exhausted - $3
- Going to see "Black Panther" because I deserved it, plus 2 sodas and a small popcorn - $18
Do you see the theme here? Pets are expensive, especially when they misbehave! Lol
It was not a great weekend. I put too much on myself, creating a lot of (self created) anxiety, which led to poor choices. Thankfully my poor choices these days are not nearly as bad as my poor choices of yesteryear. Up a half pound and the end of the weekend from Friday's weigh in.
I think it was the leaky porch roof that pushed me over the edge. I know it pushed T over the edge. Le sigh.
- New porch roof - $???

2 comments:
Oh, no. Poor Suzie. Poor YOU. I hope she is feeling better and that you are too.
Not sure what happened, she seems to be fine!
Post a Comment