Thursday, March 15, 2018

What the heck????


Every once in a while, you are going along, and all of a sudden you realize you just fell flat on your face.

Today I went out for lunch. (Why? I had a good lunch packed.) I made a poor choice. (Why? It's a menu I have successfully navigated in the past.) And you look back and wonder why a pod person took over for that 1 hour span of time. I don't know why and I still don't know why.

So I logged it into Spark People and let it go. I have to move on from here, having something like 300 calories left for the day. I will do the best I can, but I won't "punish" myself - I'll eat a normal, healthy dinner and just go on. Will the scale be up tomorrow? Probably.

I can't dwell on it or I will end up pouring out the rest of the proverbial gallon on top of the spilled milk. :-(

1 comment:

*My Stalker Is Fat* said...

I have done the exact same thing, packed a perfectly good lunch, but felt the need to go out and pick something up anyway. I always make a bad choice and wish I'd have just stuck to whatever I packed that day! Great job logging it and letting it go, and not letting it spiral into another high-calorie meal.