Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A little better


This morning I managed to sleep until 4:30. It used to be I'd wake up at 2 or so, be awake for an hour, then go back to bed. Now when I wake up it's too late to go back to bed so I end up just staying up, which is leaving me exhausted. I need some sleep! T is off Thursday, I have to come in but I don't need to set the alarm until 5:30. I am working from home tomorrow but I signed up for spin class, so I will get up early, but then go to the dentist then head back home. I can have my breakfast ready to go and my clothes laid out so I can roll out of bed, grab my stuff, & head out pretty quickly. Alarm set for 4:45 I'm thinking. God, if only I can sleep until then!

I think my weight isn't moving because I'm not rested.

1 comment:

Mrs Swan said...

That can absolutely be why your weight isn't moving. Stress on your body from lack of sleep.

Fingers crossed for you!