The Core - it's not just a sci-fi movie
So, I keep reading & hearing about the new WW "Core" program. I firmly believe in eating whole foods. Actually, one reason I eventually quit WW was that I found I was eating too much low point crap and skipping stuff like bananas. Maybe I'll give this Core program a try. My exercise isn't too far off the mark, but my eating needs help! The sad thing is, I know what to do. I know how to "eat like a body builder." So why do I look like a marshmallow instead?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've not heard of the "Core" program. What exactly is it? I'm not one to try diets like that but my mom is always looking to lose some weight. She's done WW before with the points and did ok but she has kind of fallen off the band wagon. Good luck with whatever you choose.
Post a Comment