Friday, September 24, 2004

TGIF – And Weigh In – Woo Hoo!!!!!

Well, hurray for Friday. Hurray for hubby coming home last night so I could make a yummy supper for my family. And hurray for 1.5 pounds of yuck got from my body after 4 days of doing the Fat Flush Plan.

That may not sound like a lot from one Friday to the next, but believe me, when you have less than 15 pounds to get to goal, the stuff barely moves. It is so hard. But I am now back to my pre-vacation weight, and 1.5 pounds away from “virgin fat territory” – which I fully expect to see next week!

I have a good dinner planned for tonight and I am running all my errands here in this town after work today. (I work one town over from where I live – the distance isn’t a lot, but it’s a pain to come over here for errands). I intend to plan my menu for the weekend before I leave so I can get what I need at least through breakfast Sunday. I plan to stay on this plan all weekend. I’ll let you know how that goes.

Part of me wants to take down yesterday’s post, cause it’s so whiny. But I am leaving it up – because it’s true.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: