My Balls Are Falling
You know, all those balls I am trying to keep juggling? I tell you what! Yesterday was a perfect example. I leave work, go home & pick up my son. We take a quick walk around the block (1 mile) since I just couldn’t face an aerobics tape. So, we quizzed on his work for the tutor then off we go. Since she lives 20-25 minutes away, I sit there for the hour while he works with her. Them we’re off to dinner after – we went to a seafood restaurant and had a good and healthy dinner. We get home at 8:30. Then it’s work on homework until 9 – then a quick shower for him, read a chapter of Dr. Doolittle and it’s time for bed. I went to bed too – I was beat!
So, hubby needed me to put a second coat of polyurethane on some wood for a custom railing he is installing this weekend. With my evenings like the above, when is that gonna happen? So, I got up at 5 this morning to finish the wood for him. Amazingly enough, I got it done, got us out the door, and was only 15 minutes late for work. I was planning to run this morning, but that didn’t happen! My plan now is to either run on a treadmill or use the elliptical while the boy is doing tae kwon do this evening. Have I mentioned I can’t wait for hubby’s out of town job to be over?
Food yesterday was pretty good:
B: optimum cereal with soy milk
S: banana
L: Morningstar farm veggie burger on a lite whole wheat bun with a slice of 2% American cheese, side salad, asparagus, and half a grapefruit
S: piece of b-day cake at office party (It was honey bun cake – that should be illegal!)
D: green beans, half a baked potato with a little margarine & sour cream, grilled flounder, a broiled devil crab, and a few fried shrimp off my son’s kids plate. (His plate was small and there weren’t many fried shrimp – so we split his shrimp and he ate one of my deviled crabs and a piece of my fish).
I feel like I am keeping my head above water, but not really making any progress on my eating or on exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment