Please, sir, may I have another? (Cookie that is).
Well, 2 of those 3 vacation pounds are gone, although I am still feeling a bit “fluffy.” So that’s good.
I did the elliptical for 20 minutes yesterday (didn’t have time to run in the morning), and then lifted weights (biceps, triceps, & abs). So, a good workout. Oh, and I had a yummy dinner last night – I have a terrific recipe for a pumpkin & black bean soup that is super nutritious and really great. Yum!
But, I have been craving sugar cookies! What is up with that!?!?! This is rarely in my food repertoire. Weird. I’ve eaten 2 from the cafeteria in 2 weeks now, and would love another! So, my solution? I am going to make a small batch of home made sugar cookies (using some splenda and some sugar), and make the cookies little. Then have one a day in my lunch box next week. Maybe knowing I have one, and can have one again tomorrow, will stop me from going upstairs and getting a cookie roughly the size of New York! We’ll see how that goes.
Tomorrow is a long run. How long? I dunno. Until I get tired or bored or die I guess. God, it feels so free just to say that! Woo hoo!
Food this week has been pretty darn good. Did okay eating out Tuesday – no snacking after dinner. Will keep that up.
Exercise has been more problematic. With it being just me while hubby works out of town during the week, I’ve been tired. So getting up to run has been tough. And because its just me looking out for the boy, I can’t just cruise by the gym to hit a class or use a machine to make it up. So, my plan is to bust out my step and my tapes, and use them as needed. Son can work on homework with minimal assistance while I do a tape. Myabe I can even get up in time to do it in the morning. But at least I hope that next week I won’t miss a workout. That’s my goal: no missed days working out. Always have a back-up plan.
Yay for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment