Still Hanging in There
Not much new. Eating is better since a run-in with an additional 600 calories Tuesday night! I am not sure what to expect on my weigh-in, but I need to get a baseline. That will happen tomorrow morning.
I have exercised an average of 1.5 hours a day for the past 4 days. Granted, that has been spaced out, generally in 30 minute blocks, but still, that’s pretty good!
I showed a new guy at the gym how to use some of the equipment. Me, doling out weight training advice. Amazing.
Next week I’m going back to the breakfast smoothies from the Fat Flush Plan (cranberry juice, fozen berries, flax oil). I plan to do a big pot of ‘0 point’ soup again – I’m thinking a version of borscht. Not sure about lunches. I am also thinking about doing a gall bladder cleanse.
Nothing too exciting here. My son helped me wash dishes & do laundry. A plus side of hubby out of town is that my son is taking more responsibility with helping out. He also announced that we are beyond kissing. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment