Weekend Recap
Friday: Ate my chi ghee and watched “Pumping Iron” in blissful solitude.
Saturday: aka “Angst Day.” Spent my 7 mile run (should have been 8) thinking I should really hurry to the grocery store b/c it was going to the crowded due to impending snow and I really had to hurry home b/c the boy was getting dropped of from a birthday sleepover at 10:45…. I could stand the anguish no longer, thus cutting short my run. My worst fears were realized, as I got to the grocery and half the town was milling about (the other half were randomly driving around) and the shelves looked like locusts had been there. Think the busiest shopping day of the year, and you’ve got a southern grocery store right before snow.
Got home, went to pick up the boy (the mom was going to let the kids stay later but we had things to do), we went to my mom’s & then we all went to CostCo. Bought a couple of things I needed and had lunch, then dropped the boy and mom back at her place and headed to the salon to get my hair cut (love the new style BTW). On the way there it started snowing, so of course everyone slowed down to 10 and began crashing into each other. I got home safely, and spent the rest of the day cleaning, watching some stuff on tivo and dvd, and trying to un-stress from the morning.
Sunday: Got up early to finish the house and cooking. Which I did, but by the time I was finished I was very tired and ticked because the Bess was in full-blown CMD mode (Chihuahua of mass destruction), destroying 2 throw pillows in the living room and peeing on the rug 3 times. So yes, the afternoon ended with a beer & food binge (not good!).
The husband came home from his weekend away to a clean house, hot meal, and very stressed wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment