
I didn’t know weekday evenings could be like that!
What a concept – a relaxing evening during the week! I was very proud of hubby – he went to the gym with me!! That makes me happy. He had a good workout. While he did a total body workout, I did chest & back. He wasn’t finished yet, so I did 20 minutes on the recumbent bike while I waited – bonus cardio!
To keep up with my good habits, I made myself a little excel spreadsheet (I read in someone’s blog that they had done this and I thought it might help me too). I have 5 habits a day I want to keep up with: morning walk/run, lunch walk, gym, floss teeth in evening, and wash face in evening. I am tracking Monday – Saturday, and my goal is 25 boxes checked off per week. I will not expect perfection every day. I am trying to get away from that “all or nothing” mentality – it’s so self-defeating. Yes, I will give myself a reward if I meet my goal. :-)
Anyway, we hit the gym, then went home & I heated up some homemade soup & made baked tomatoes. We a nice dinner and then I took a nice bath while hub did dishes. Then we watched a movie! Unbelievable!
I got up this morning and did a great 2 mile run. It never ceases to amaze me how much better I feel when I eat healthy foods & exercise my bod. You think that awesome feeling would be incentive to do that on a regular basis, huh?
I must test blogger's new picture thingie - here I am last year at a friend's scottish wedding.

2 comments:
Yep, regular exercise and healthy eating can make a big difference, but it is not easy! I love the reenactment pictures, I wish they would have a group in my area (like I really have time!).
You're so cute. I dated a Scottish guy once, and he would wear a kilt to formal events. I think if more men wore them they'd find them to be quite comfortable and utilitarian!
Post a Comment