Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Another Good Run

Good morning! I dragged my butt out of bed for an excellent 3 miler this morning. The cooler weather (only 90!) seems to be helping. Although my afternoon bike ride yesterday did not go well. I think the air quality is still too poor for me to be outside exercising in the afternoon. So, mornings it is.

I am trying to give to give myself a little "snack" every evening while we are watching tv. Sometimes I want more, but I remind myself that I can have more - tomorrow night. Knowing I don't have to wait until the weekend and doling it out a little at a time seems to be working.

Last night we made the valences for the boy's room - they look good! And we watched some more "Rose Red". I think we'll finish tonight - it was a mini-series. I'm enjoying it, but it is long enough that it has to be spread out over several nights.

I made stir fry for dinner last night - that was really good. Hub picked up some hot & sour soup to go with it. So that was a very tasty & very healthy dinner. Not cooking much this week. Taking a break from it until school starts back up. So, I'm sticking to simple stuff.

Tonight is lifting weights.

1 comment:

Jank said...

Yeah Neca! thank goodness for the "cool" weather!