Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mom’s night off

Yes, I declared a mom’s night off last night. Food was heated up (I’d cooked it over the weekend) and TV was watched. I watched the interview with Lance Armstrong. I thought it was interesting to hear him talk about the different stages of the Tours he has won. Worth watching.

Then we watched “The Village”. I have to say it was totally not what I expected. A suspense flick for sure, I was thinking it was more along the lines of horror/supernatural. Not at all. Very good. Then we watched part of “Aliens” until time for bed. I love that flick. Bill Paxton has some of the funniest lines ever.

I wanted ice cream, and of course my husband was going to drive to the ice cream shop to get me some. I told him no, but I see a scoop of coffee ice cream in my future before too long.

I don’t like feeling low energy. Luckily it’s not permanent.

No comments: