Friday, January 06, 2006

Cooldown

Wrapping things up here at the old job. Everything is moved but my tea & thermos, mouse pad, and flying Mojo Jojo pencil topper. They have to move my phone and computer - that will happen next week. I think it will all seem real next Wednesday or so.

Good workout yesterday - biceps, triceps, and 20 solid minutes on the treadmill. They had the doors open at the gym, which felt good. I left work tired & headachy & not wanting to go to the gym. As always, I left the gym feeling better than when I walked in the door. Isn't that amazing? I just remember that feeling and put the car on autopilot. :-)

Eating was fine too. I stopped by the library and checked out "Eating for Life" - the cookbook by Bill Phillips to go with his "Body for Life" book. I am loving it so far! I think this is one I will buy. My mom & the boy & I are going out for mexican tomorrow while hub plays his D&D game. BFL gives you a free day, but I had an incident involving crackers Wednesday night, so I am counting that as one "meal", giving myself another free meal, and calling it good. I will eat different but on the BFL plan Sunday. This cookbook has a lot of yummy looking stuff I can't wait to try next week.

The evil nasty horrid scale was down 0.5 pounds today. The human body is an amazing thing, but hormones can be a real pain. I am sticking with my plan anyway. Stupid scale.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

vj said...

Hormones suck! Well, I guess, maybe not but it seems like it a lot of the time. Good on you, Neca, for staying on plan and going to the gym! You rock!