Hello hello hello.
Yesterday gets a B+. Food was good, although I had a NA beer and a sugar-free fudgecicle after dinner (100 calories total). Exercise was not quite as intense – I bailed on the gym and took advantage of the terrific weather to walk outside. I’ll hit the gym today.
I have nothing profound to say today. My MIL is over at my mom’s. She is applying for a job up in Va, which would be closer to the grandkids. We’ll see what happens. Hub’s work is up in the air again. He wasn’t getting enough hours with the company he was with – they were new & just didn’t have enough work coming in. Construction is just not stable employment.
I’d like to set some running goals – but for right now I know I just need to focus on getting back into a good routine and then I can work on adding to it. I did get up at 5:30 again, in spite of the fact that the alarm wasn’t set.
To recap, short term goals:
This week get up at 5:30. Next week get up at 5:15 and add an AM walk.
Drink 3 (32 oz) glasses of water at work daily.
Afternoon exercise.
100 calorie limit post dinner.
I know it isn’t the first time I’ve said it nor am I the only blogger to say it, but if doing the right things feels so good, why don’t we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment