Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A rant and some suck suck suck

I believe that PMS-ing women should not have to go to work. They should not have to train a new employee, worry about whether their laptop for their new job will get set up before the old PC gets re-imaged (and computer company HAL will lose 6 years worth of stuff), or go to the gym and do HIIT training. We should be at the spa. Or on the beach in Mexico, being fed chocolate martinis by a thong wearing male bikini model. Really. (Is there such a thing as a chocolate martini? There should be.)

Food and exercise were both on track yesterday. Today is bis, tris, & abs, followed by 20 - 30 minutes on the dreadmill at moderate intensity. Yesterday was HIIT - thats an acronym for "Kick yo' a$$". My goal? To get through this stay and stick to my plan. Trod trod trod.

Need some joy? Me too. I cruised over the fat Cyclist & took the "Tour de France Personality Test" - aaahhh, some good memories from the summer. What are you waiting for? http://spaces.msn.com/members/fatcyclist/Blog/cns!1pUmGvi9idWgOodsIbhHUOQA!324.entry

3 comments:

m said...

ha, ha. I agree with you totally on the PMS on the beach (and yes they do have chocolate martini's..I think I will have a peanut butter one though .. that might not be invented yet) I don't even have pms and my 6.8 year old asked me if I missed FLA. (where I went to relax with a bunch of girlfriends....Man, do I ever.)

Hope things get better

Sarah said...

Ditto on the PMS...I always wonder what's wrong with me...and then I see the calendar.

Here's a link for the chocolate martini: http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink302.html

Soul Searching said...

Looove the chocolate martinis! and the PMS idea, too!