Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hey, thanks

Thanks for all the great comments. Bill's pancakes are on my "to try" list btw - they do sound good.

SIL called yesterday, basically to justify her position to MIL. My MIL realizes she needs help. I know she misses the grandkids, but right now that environment would not be very good for her and she knows it. Given that she plans to split her time between our house & my mom, it should be more tolerable as everyone will get a periodic break from one another.

No, I didn't get to the gym. I had to help unload the moving truck. Hub picked the boy up right after school so we would have his help too - it was an "all hands on deck" afternoon. I didn't bring my gym bag today either - I plan to take a walk. I think being outside for exercise will be more helpful given my mood.

Eating was okay yesterday. I had an O'Douls, a fudgecicle (suagr free), and a small serving of baked beans after dinner. But that's so much better than I've been doing lately that I consider it a victory.

I think we are still going to Ohio this weekend. Hub wants to. I do too, but I hate missing the gym. Not that I'm going much this week. But food & walking is a vast improvement.

No comments: