Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Every day I write the book

No huge entry today. Went to gym yesterday afternoon – trainer still isn’t working me hard enough IMO. Cement is in for the deck – decking boards will start getting screwed down tonight. I think that means I have to operate a power tool (shudder). But Bess will be a happy Chihuahua!

The boy got off safely for his trip to the beach this morning. He has been very moody lately, so I think we wee all ready for a break from each other. After he gets back Friday evening, he is heading up to his grandpa’s until Sunday afternoon.

I am feeling somewhat less bloated, but I have to admit the scale is making me a little nutso. Other than the stress induced incident Saturday, I’ve been doing well with sticking to eating healthy foods and appropriate portions and my exercise has been good. After 4 weeks, the trainer will retake my measurements and recalculate my body fat. I’m hoping that shows more of a payoff than the scale is. Of course, I am getting all worked up over 1 week’s worth of results. I realize how ridiculous that is.

Don’t worry – I’m not about to slip into a panic attack over the scale or anything. My problem isn’t getting results – lately my issue seems to be hanging on to them.

Not trying to end on a down note. Overall, I’d say things are going along pretty well. Hub is doing an estimate at 2:30 for a lady he has worked for before who just fired the guy that was working on her house and she wants someone to start work yesterday or so. So please send good job thoughts our way!

Have a good one!

No comments: