I do not wish to go to the gym.
It’s hot. I want to drink iced tea and play with Sculpey. I just looked at some pictures of myself taken recently at various activities here at work. I could weep. It makes me want to eat a cookie. Therein lies the problem.
I have lunches accociated with activities here at work the next couple of days. Thursday won't be too bad, but tomorrow we are eating lunch at a baseball game! People, what is the healthy choice at the ball field??? Should I just eat in the car on the way there??? Sigh.
I skipped the gym yesterday AND had two beers last night. No wonder I look so dreadful in pictures.
Yes, I am feeling disocuraged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tomorrow! Put it behind you and do well.
Shake it off and get back to work(ingout).
Post a Comment