Unstick-ified
As I suspected, the scale showed a large 1.6 pound overnight drop. Week over week I lost 1 pound - since Monday I've lost 2.8 pounds. Curiously enough, I lost 2.8 pounds last week. For someone my size I don't think that sort of weekly weight loss is realistic - I spent a good chunk of the week tired and hungry, and that's not good.
I'm still searching for the happy medium between losing weight and weekend eating, but at least the scale is moving downward. And a pound a week (which is what my weight loss for the year averages out to be) isn't shabby at all.
I've been tired in the afternoons - when I got home yesterday I made myself a green drink for a snack and that helped a lot. I've missed my green drink, but it's just not something I want when it's cold.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment