Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update

How's that for a catchy title? :-)

Weekend was too busy. Saturday we wnt to our friend's house to paint and replace the subflooring in their hall bathroom. Luckily, hub only had to work a half day on Saturday and the boy had a friend over for most of the weekend (cheap labor!). It was a long day, but we got it done. Sunday we were both fried. My cooking didn't get done. Oh well. I've been making do and I'll get it finished up this afternoon.

The kettlebell continues to go well - I'm having a lot of fun with it and I'm consistently getting in 2-3 sessions per week. The 2 mile loop in the 'hood has become my normal route these days. I remember when the half mile had gotten to be a challenge! It's wonderful to see my fitness returning!

Post-weekend weight was up 1.8 pounds - gah! Oh well, move on. :-)

Weather here is crummy today - I'd love a nap.

No comments: