Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The answer to life, the universe, everything!

My husband turned 42 yesterday. ;-)

He had a good day - he's happy to be working local again, which was probably the best birthday gift of all. Next weekend we are headed up north to celebrate and visit with friends - first to Springfield Va then to Laurel Md. (Not this coming weekend - the weekend of the 16th).

The weather is cooling off and soup is turning up on the menu for often. Yum!

After a ringing endorsement from my walking buddy, I tried a pair of the Sketchers toning shoes. Hated them! She said it took a while to get used to them, but since I consider my morning walks to be more for relaxation and meditation than exercise, I'll be sticking with my old fashioned New Balance. :-)

I picked up a stretchy yoga band at Target - that's the kind the teacher has and I tried hers and really liked it. This evening is tone & sculpt. Woo hoo!

This weekend I am skipping my medieval plans to putter around the house and to try a couple of new workout videos I haven't used yet. I feel badly on the one hand, but I feel like I need some quiet time, so why make myself feel guilty for doing what I want????

No comments: