Rawr!
A co-worker and I agreed to start going to the fitness center a half hour or so before Tone & Sculpt to use the cardiio equuipment before class. Yesterday afternoon we got in a 25 minute workout - I used the treadmill (someone was on the elliptical - curses!) and S used the treadmill and then the bike (she has bone spurs in her heels, so could only do the treadmill for a bit). I didn't kill myself but I pushed it pretty good.
Class was the hardest we've done so far! it was total body and very intense - lots of compound movements. I had sweat dripping off my nose and onto the dumbbells. Yes!
After class S looked at me and said "Aren't you glad we came down & did cardio first?" We were both toast, but I felt great.
Scale was down 1.5 pounds this week. Best of all, I'd forgotten just how fantastic I feel after a really great workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment