Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Like a rubber ball

The scale has been bouncing around like mad since last Friday - luckily it's bounced lower (well, not luckily - I've worked for that!), but still, it reminds me to watch trends and not single data points.

I didn't stay for yoga last night. I went to Spin class at 6, and by that time I was tired and really needed to finish my cooking, so I opted to go home and take care of that. I did soak in a tub and my back is fine now.

I brought my MP3 player in case I want to walk some before class this evening.

I had roasted brussel sprouts from the cafeteria with my lunch yesterday. I'm not a huge fan, but these were so good I asked the manager for the recipe! I'll be making them this weekend.

1 comment:

Vegan Epicurean said...

My scale does nothing but bounce around I think hormones must be involved. I chart my daily weight to visual the trend both short and long term. ;-)

Ali