Hmm
I'm back at a place where I'm frustrated with my work. I've posted for a couple of jobs in other departments, but no offers yet. I've been in my current dept a while and it's time for change. I would prefer not to switch companies - benefits (which are nice, especially after over a decade there) aside, it's a good company and I'm happy there.
Anyway, it's left me feeling frustrated.
Today I am getting my groceries bought and picking up around the house because tomorrow I am getting up and heading to the beach for a quick all expenses paid overnight trip, courtesy of my mom! Just the 2 of us - boys are staying at home! :-)
Walking was lovely this morning. I finished watching Tracy's kettlebell dvd - I thought it was very good and will be very useful. I'm glad I bought it.
Went shopping (I had a 30% off a Kohl's coupon) - I got a new pair of walking shoes (needed!), bedroom slippers and a wallet (not needed as badly) and some new tops for fall (needed - old stuff is getting old). Thankfully nothing has sequins, sparkles, or designs reminiscent of cat puke. I call that a victory.
Going back Monday to pick up some more stuff for the boy (he needs jeans) and a pair of sneakers for MIL, if she can find a pair she likes. My coupon is still good plus I have $20 in "Kohl's cash", so mom is getting her shoes for her b-day gift. Being diabetic, she needs to have a good pair.
Other than that, not too much going on around here. I like my body sculpt class and yoga was okay - she didn't go around & check form, and it's been a while since I've done yoga so I wasn't confident I was doing stuff correctly. I am going to ask her to please check my form during the next class. She's an okay instructor - I've had better, but she's not bad and the convenience of at work is hard to beat.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment