Happy “hump” day
Yesterday I spent half my workday enjoying my job, and the other half feeling like I was getting the proverbial shaft. Not a good feeling. I ate Jalepeno Cheetos. Not a good way to deal with stress, but I’m proud of what came next.
I skipped my afternoon snack. I went to Tone & Sculpt & worked hard. I went home and while I made soup I asked the hub to make a big salad, of which I ate a huge bowl and then a smaller bowl of soup. We ate late (for us) – 6:45. I wasn’t hungry for the rest of the evening.
Anyway, one thing I need to remind myself is that I am not the kind of person who can stick to a plan 100% all of the time. Cheetos will happen from time to time. At the end of the day I hadn’t eaten more calories than I planned because I adjusted. I had planned to have a sandwich with the soup, but adjusted and had salad instead. Go me!
Tonight is water aerobics and yoga at lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment