No answers, just questions
It has been a tough couple of days. I spent about 2.5 days (Wednesday night through Friday night) on a food free for all (and I was sick in the middle even!), then felt better Saturday, then got stressed & lost it again yesterday.
I think it comes down to this: I know I CAN lose weight - I lost 25 pounds last year, I'm just not sure I have the discipline/will to make it happen.
Why can't I stop turning to food as a coping mechanism?
I'm not giving up - this week I am going back to basics, and taking a few days to take care of things I know will make me feel better. Stuff like hanging my kitchen curtains (I take them down when the weather is warm so we get more sun) and organizing my tupperware. I know that stuff sounds stupd, but getting stuff organized helps me feel more in control.
I need to make those things happen for myself. I ate a healthy breakfast and I have meals for the week pre-prepared so I can get back on track.
I swear I get tired of dusting myself off!
Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry to hear you are having a rough few days. I hope Monday and Tuesday were/are better.
When I get stressed sometimes I turn to food too. Fortunately for me it typically only lasts a meal or a day. It helps me to have healthy substitutes for my "comfort foods". I used cucumber slices for crackers, mashed cauliflower and millet for potatoes that sort of thing. I hope that helps a little.
hugs,
Ali
Post a Comment