Checking In
I ordered as planned yesterday. The leftover lettuce wraps went home with LB, and I brought half my entree home to have for lunch today.
After work I went downstairs and did half an hour of cardio. Last night the guys went to the movies, I went to the Y for yoga.
This morning I got up and went to the Y and did 46 minutes on the treadmill (that's the length of that particular cardio coach workout. I love those things!). I had my leftovers for lunch today along with some added brussel sprouts.
One thing the book I'm reading reminded me of is that I need to get more greens and USE the very high quality green powder I purchased when I was in the raw foods class. To that end, I had a green smoothie with green powder post workout, and I bought 2 large bags of organic kale at the farm stand when I went.
Grocery shopping is done. Today I am doing some food prep, including making Ali's reduced fat peanut butter. I can't wait to try it!
Have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You never fail to amaze me. I've been reading your blog for years and you're still hard at it and just keep, keeping at it. Have a merry Christmas and all the very best in the new year.
Post a Comment